FUCKING MICROSOFT!

2008-08-12 16:50:38 by morlockcleric

Seriously why fucking buy some thing that is bound to fucking break. Its like an 80% chance ur 360 is gana have to be fixed. With ps3 its like what 20%? My 360 stoped reading discs today. Im lucky to still have it under its factory war, but any ways. Anyone else think its bananas.


Comments

You must be logged in to comment on this post.


darknessdwellerdarknessdweller

2008-08-12 17:07:34

I not have XB0X 360.

morlockcleric responds:

good 4 you man save your self the trouble adn get ps3.


Martin-OhhMartin-Ohh

2008-08-12 18:14:09

Brilliant console if it fucking works. The first time I bought my 360 it had the red light on its first switch on ever. WTF is that all about. Selling me a broken console. I got it replaced immediately and after countless hours of COD it still works so it is a really good console if it works. IF, IT WORKS!

morlockcleric responds:

I know right. I mean they are fucking amaze when "working" and paying for fucking COD4 MAPS IS BULL AND XBOX LIVE IS BULL AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!